HAIR & MAKEUP
- I highly recommend professional Hair/Makeup.
- Skin can look more "glowy".
- Professional hair/makeup gives a “polished” more magazine look.
- Makeup artists can do a natural look or go more glam.
- Lasts longer, especially in hot weather and windy days.
- False lashes give more of a "glam" look, skip them if wanting a "makeup-no-makeup" look.
DOING YOUR OWN HAIR/MAKEUP?
- Don’t try anything new the day of.
- Do your makeup like always but add a little more coverage than usual for the session. Professional cameras capture more details than our eyes.
- Hair works great straight, wavy, or curls. Go with what feels most natural to you. Again, don't try anything new the day of or get a major haircut/color right before.
FOR THE GUYS
- Don’t get a haircut the day before, best to get the haircut a week before so it has time to resettle.
- Clean up or shave the beard.
- Hydrate and take care of your skin a couple of weeks before your session.
- Avoid Sunburn, your face will look pink/red, and its very difficult to retouch naturally.